May 25, 2012

Matchmaker: Willingness & Completion


I began this blogsite with such a burst of energy that I have burnt myself out a bit.  I enjoy writing here so much, but the last two weeks I have been procrastinating in a big way.  While I love writing, I don't love sitting at the computer.  I want to be steady in my work here, motivated by these words:

"Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means."  2 Corinthians 8:11 

I have been primarily posting lessons designed for children ages 4-5, but a big part of my heart is for children ages 2-3.  I'd like to figure out a way to post for a variety of age groups without becoming overwhelmed.

I am going to spend some time researching ideas about scope and sequence to help build a stronger framework for my lessons here.  I will not be posting as much these next few weeks while I work to create this template, but I hope to sneak in a few posts about what I'm discovering.  I will also be out of town and country for a few weeks in June to visit family and friends during which time I don't expect to be posting at all.  I will have plenty of hours in the air to read about curriculum design!

I'm sure this research will be good news for my work here.  Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with us here.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...